Naphthoquinone is a class of organic compounds derived from naphthalene. Three isomers are normally discussed:
- 1,4-Naphthoquinone, of which the Vitamin K group compounds are derivatives
- 2,6-Naphthoquinone (amphi-naphthoquinone)
Natural products, a compound found in black walnut]]
- 2-Methoxy-1,4-naphthoquinone, a compound found in Impatiens species
- Nigrosporin B
- 5,8-Dihydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinone and dihydroxynaphthoquinones
- Bupanaquone ( Butalex, Buparvaquone) is a Theilericide (veterinary).